Cross the Channel to Cherbourg
Brittany Ferries offers the widest choice of cross channel ferries from the UK to France !
- Portsmouth to Cherbourg
- Poole to Cherbourg
Enjoy total peace of mind by booking now your crossing towards Castel L’Anse du Brick.
- N 49° 40′ 02″ (49,667326)
- W 01° 29′ 14″ (-1,487387)
- Type in Bretteville en Saire.
- Drive through the village and continue till the campsite appears.
Along a pink granite coast sculptured by the waves lies Anse du Brick, a beautiful bay sheltered from sea-breezes by the surrounding hills.
A few kilometers east of Cherbourg, Anse du Brick is easily accessible via the channel ports and good motorway links to northern and eastern Europe.
- Highway of Normandy A13 Paris-Cherbourg
- 10 Km east of Cherbourg following the coast road direction Tourlaville, than Bretteville en Saire on the CD 116
If you fill in the address of the campsite, the GPS will send you by a small touristic road. This is a steep and difficult road for caravans. To avoid this steep road via Maupertus-sur-mer, you follow the easy coast road (see map above); You just need to fill in first the address :
674 rue du 8 mai 1945
Than, fill in the address:
5 La Heugue
Before arriving in Fermanville, 7 km after Tourlaville, you will see l’Anse du Brick. The entrance of the campsite is on your right side, the beach is on your left side.
Normandy … so close yet such a different holiday destination.
Off the beaten track, far from the homiday croads and wonderfully French !