This beach with fine sand is situated in a bay, located between two hills, sheltered from the wind on both sides East and West.
Direct access to the beach from the campsite ( 200m) with a safe walkway that runs along the coast road :
- 150m safe footpath.
- Fairly extensive slope because the campsite is situated at an altitude of 40 meters above sea level.
- Sea temperatures in summer: 19 to 21°C.
- From the beach you can follow a trail , the GR 223 meandering along the coast.
- The beach with gently sloping sand is not particularly dangerous, but has no lifeguard.
- At high tide, the sea covers the beach to the rocks for 3 hours per day.
- Pets are allowed on the beach provided they are leashed.
High tide and low tide times and according to the Tide clock —>
Great beaches nearby :
- La Mondrée – Fermanville (3km)
- Collignon – Tourlaville (7km)