L’Anse du Brick offers 2 different panoramic restaurants with two styles, two environments, at 10 minutes from Cherbourg. They are also accessible for people from outside the campsite
- Le Brick pizzeria: pizzeria-grill
- La Maison Rouge: traditional inn
Pizzeria-Grill Le Brick
Panoramic view over the sea at one side, on the other side view over the swimming pool with a terrace facing the South , sheltered from the wind. Choose a table where you wish to relax, eat and enjoy your view.
- Pizzas, grill, salades, snack,desserts, a wide choice is offered to you.
- Other services : Take away meals, french fries.
- During the day : Bar, fresh fruit juice, ice cream.
Consumption not obliged, you can just enjoy the sea, play a board game (we borrow it for free), service WIFI for free, watch a sporting event on big screen TV.
The “Good things” of Pizzeria Le Brick
- In the evenings often free animation programs and nice music events.
- Cosy and nice atmosphere. Pizzas made with fresh products.
- Panoramic view. Open from April to September.
- Reservation (recommended for a table with sea view ) : 02.33.54.19.99
La Maison Rouge, a traditional restaurant
Housed in a 19th century house, this is one of the best restaurants in the region.
- Annabelle and David welcome you in a modern and warm atmosphere.
- The restaurant is fully restaured in 2011.
- Terrace with panoramic view over the beach of Anse du Brick.
The chef David Lemée is an inventive cook but respects the culinary traditions of the Cotentin.
Our favourite :
- Grilled lobster of the Cotentin, sauce chorizo, melted spinach and rocket salad with lemon.
The “Good Things” of the Maison Rouge
- Panoramic terrace, view over the beach of l’Anse du Brick.
- Restaurant is open every day in high season, closed on Wednesday out of season.
- Excellent quality / price ratio.
- Reservation : 02.33.43.34.05
Discover the website of La Maison Rouge